Academic Areas: Microelectronics, IC Design and embedded System
Lei Jianming is an associate professor in Department of Microelectronics Engineering, School of Optical and Electronic Information, Huazhong University of Science and Technology. From 2004, he was with the Research Center of VLSI & Systems for research and teaching focused on Mix-signal Integrated Circuit Design. His research areas include: Analog, Digital or Mix-signal IC and IP design, Study on weak signal sensing and processing technology of the neural interface, key technology research and validation on complex digital system heat distribution theory and very low power, Research of Semiconductor Process and CMOS-MEMS Process, etc.
As the main member of the project team, he takes part in the projects supported by the National High Technology Research and Development Program (863), the National Nature Science Fund and so on. As a project leader, he has charged in about 20 projects supported by international and national corporations. He has published 40 papers, 10 patents, 3 text-book.
PhD in Microelectronics and Solid State Electronics, Huazhong University of Science & Technology, 2004.
Master in Microelectronics and Solid State Electronics, Huazhong University of Science & Technology, 2001.
Bachelor In Microelectronics, Huazhong University of Science & Technology, 1998.
At Huazhong University of Science & Technology since 2004.
School of Optical and Electronic Information, Associate Professor (2012-present);
Department of Electronic of Science & Technology, Associate Professor (2006-2012);
Department of Electronic of Science & Technology, Lecturer (2004-2006);
1. Cai Yongda, Zou Zhige, Wang Zhen, Lei Jianming*, Threshold-voltage- difference-based CMOS voltage reference derived from basic current bias generator with 4.3 ppm/°C temperature coefficient. Electronics Letters, Volume 50, Issue 7, 27 March 2014, p. 505 – 507；
2. Yu Lei, Jianming Lei*, Junhui Guo , Xuecheng Zou , Bin Li, Li Lu. A CD adaptive monitoring and compensation method based on the average of the autocorrelation matrix eigenvalue. Optics Communications， Vol.312, No.2, Feb. 2014, pp.199~202
3. Jianming Lei，Hanshu Hui，Beiwen Hu，A low glitch 12-bit current-steering CMOS DAC for CNC systems，Journal of Semiconductors（SCI-C），Vol.34，No.2，Feb. 2013，pp.025007-1~5
4. Lei Jianming, Zeng Xilin, Zou Xuecheng, The System of Signal Detection Based on Sensing Needle. Advanced Materials Research. Vol.544(2012), June, 2012, pp.218~222
5. Zhige Zou, Wuyue Wang, Jianming Lei*, Guoyi Yu, Xuecheng Zou. A CMOS Low-Noise Amplifier for BCC Applications. The IEEE 10th International Conference on ASIC (ASICON) Oct.28-31, 2013:P1-36, Shenzhen, China.
6. Li Lu, Jianming Lei*, Xuecheng Zou, et al. Complex-valued QAM ICA for Polarization Demultiplexing in Coherent Optical Communication Systems. Journal of Convergence Information Technology. Vol.7, No.10, June 2012, pp.59~67
7. Li Lu, Jianming Lei*, Xuecheng Zou, et al. Probability Density Functions of Channel Estimation for MLSE in Optical Communications. In Proc. SPIE, Vol. 8309-32, 2011, Optical Transmission Systems, Subsystems, and Technologies IX
8. Bing Linlin, Lei Jianming*, Lu Li， Zou Xuecheng，Comprehensive Assessment of New Modulation Techniques in 40Gb/s Optical Communication Systems, POEM2010, 2011 J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 276 012054
9. Yu Lei, Peijian Ju, Jianming Lei*, A Fast Fourier Transform-based Channel Estimation Algorithm for MLSE equalization in Optical System, 2011 7th International Conference on Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing (WiCOM), p 3, Sep. 2011, Wuhan, China
10. Jianming Lei and Xuechen Zou, Time-based Dithering Algorithm and Frame Rate Control Technique for STN LCD Controller, The Chinese Journal of Electronics, Vol.13, No.4, October 2004, pp.711~713
2007～2008, The Second Prize of Teaching Excellence Awards of HUST
2007, Student Liu Zhanling mentored by me won the award of “Outstanding Bachelor Degree Thesis of Hubei Province”
2008, The First Prize of Young Teacher Teaching Contest of HUST
2008, Advanced Labor Union Worker of HUST
2008, The course “Course Project for Analog IC Design” ranked 3 in the excellent courses of Hubei
2008, The First Prize of Teaching Achievement Awards of HUST. My teaching achievement “IC Innovative Talents Cultivating Practice Based on Production-Study-Research Method” ranked 3 in all the entries.
2009, Title of Outstanding Young Teacher of HUST
2013，"my favorite teacher teacher" in Huazhong University of Science and Technologyr；
2013，outstanding headmaster of Huazhong University of Science and Technology in 2012 - 2013 school year;
Digital IC Design, Undergraduate
System and Application on MEMS, Undergraduate
Course Project of IC Design, Undergraduate
Test Theory and Technology of VLSI, Graduate
Design of Digital System, Graduate