Academic Areas: Power semiconductor devices
A power semiconductor device expert, Lin Liang is the Associate Professor at Huazhong University of Science and Technology’s School of Optical and Electronic Information. Her research spans modeling, optimization, process and application of power semiconductor devices. She focuses on areas such as: semiconductor pulsed power devices, power electronic devices, wide-bandgap semiconductor devices and their package. She is published in the leading scholarly journals in power electronics, such as IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics and IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science. Liang teaches in HUST’s main courses as well as undergraduate and graduate electives including Microelectronic Devices and IC Design, Semiconductor Power Devices, as well as Power Electronics. She is currently the PI of a project funded by National Natural Science Foundation of China and several other projects sponsored by institutions and companies.
Ph. D in Electronic Science & Technology, 2008, Huazhong University of Science & Technology, Wuhan, China.
B.Sc in Electronic Science & Technology, 2003, Huazhong University of Science & Technology, Wuhan, China.
At Huazhong University of Science & Technology since 2008.School of Optical and Electronic Information, Huazhong University of Science & Technology, Associate Professor (2011-present); Department of Electronic Science & Technology, Huazhong University of Science & Technology,Assistant Professor (2010-2011); Electrical Engineering Station, Huazhong University of Science & Technology (2008-2010); NSF FREEDM System Center, North Carolina State University, Visiting Associate Professor (2014).
1. Lin Liang, Quan Wei, Yuehui Yu. Two-Dimensional Numerical Model and Turn-on Performance Simulation of Reversely Switched Dynistor, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 2014, 29(1): 522-528.
2. Liang Yu, Lin Liang, Feilong Li, Yuehui Yu, Qiao Zhang, Haiyang Wang,Design and Study on Efficient Triggering Circuit for Reversely SwithedDynistor, IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, 2014, 42(2): 350-357.
3. Liang Lin, Yu Yue-hui. Review on Development of Semiconductor Pulsed Power Switches, Power Electronics, 2012, 46(12):42-45.
4. Lin Liang, Quan Wei, Wu Hong, et al. Reducing Turn-on Dissipation of RSD from Application. 2012 IEEE International Power Modulator and High Voltage Conference, San Diego, CA, USA, June3-7, 2012.
5. Hong Wu, Liang Lin, Yu Yue-Hui. Two-step switching method improved turn-on characteristic in reversely switching dynistor. ACTA PHYSICA SINICA, 2012, 61(5): 058501-1-058501-7. Hong Wu, Liang Lin, Yu Yue-Hui. Two-step switching method improved turn-on characteristic in reversely switching dynistor. ACTA PHYSICA SINICA, 2012, 61(5): 058501-1-058501-7.
6. Liang Lin, Yu Liang, Wu Yongjun, Yu, Yuehui. Structure optimization and performance test for reversely switched dynistor. High Power Laser and Particle Beams, 2012, 24(4): 876-880.
7. SHANG Chao, LIANG Lin, YU Yuehui, et al. Experimental Study of Reversely Switched Dynistor Discharge Based on Gap Breakdown Load . Plasma Science and Technology, 2011, 13(1): 121-124.
8. Yu Yuehui, Li Weibang, Liang Lin. Reversely Switched Dynistor High-voltage Pulse Circuits of Two Different Pre-charge Topologies. High Voltage Engineering, 2010, 36(12): 3047-3053.
9. Yu Yuehui, Liang Lin. Pulsed Power Devices and Their Applications. Beijing: China Machine Press, June, 2010.
Member,Power Electronics Society,China Electro-technical Society
Member,Power Electronics Society,IEEE
Outstanding Post-doctor, 2010, Huazhong University of Science & Technology
Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation, 2009, Hubei Province
Semiconductor Power Devices
Microelectronic Devices and IC Design