Academic Areas: Optical fiber communication and Sensor networks
Liu Xiaoying is an associate professor in the School of Optical and Electronic Information at Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China. She was a Postdoctoral Member of the College of Optoelectronics Science and Engineering at Huazhong University of Science and Technology in 2003. She received his B.S. degree in Optoelectronic engineering from Xidian University, and the M.S. & Ph.D. degrees from Wuhan University of Technology. Her research focuses on a wide range of topics in optical fiber communications and sensor networks. Her research activities include OFDM transmissions, advanced modulation formats, micro-ring resonators, all-optical tunable filter, Channelized tunable optical dispersion compensator, optical fiber sensor and wireless sensor network. She teaches Principle and Application of Microcontroller and Micro-controller Lab. Excellent teacher awarded by Huazhong University of Science and Technology in 2004.
PhD , Wuhan University of Technology;
Bachelor, Optoelectronic engineering, Xidian University.
Teach Principle and Application of Microcontroller and Micro-controller Lab. Excellent teacher awarded by Huazhong University of Science and Technology in 2004.
1. Chuan WANG, Xi ZHANG, Xiaoying LIU, Broadband ﬁlter using multi-layer sub-wavelength high-contrast grating structure, Frontiers of Optoelectronics in China, 2014.3.
2. Wang chuan, Liu Xiaoying, Simulation of and study on wireless sensor networks for vehicle supervision, Study on optical communications, 2012, 10.
3. Zhou Zhenhui Liu Xiaoying, Study on transmission performances of 8 X 40 Gbit/s all-optical OFDM systems, Study on optical communications, 2012. 12.
4. Li Shaoming, Liu Xiaoying， Research on Temperature character of FBG Sensor and Application in Oil/Gas well, Frontiers of Optoelectronics in China, 2009.4.
5. Liu Chong, Liu Xiaoying, Li Shaomin，Study on Strain Properties for Fiber Bragg Grating Sensor， Photonics and Optoelectronics Meetings 2008， Wuhan, China Date: 24-27 November 2008.
6. LIU Ling-yun, HUANG De-xiu, LIU Xiao-ying, GONG Rong-zhou, Application of Array Fiber Sensor in Teeth Color Measurement System , J. Applied Optics, China, May, 2005, 26(3): P23-26.
7. Liu xiaoying, Huang Dexiu, GongRongzhou, THEORY AND EXPERIMENT OF NEW SHOCK ABSORBER WITH OUTSIDE ELECTRORHEOLOGICAL CLIQUE, CHINESE JOURNAL OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, Vol.40, NO.11, 2004, P129-133.
8. Liu Xiaoying, Huang Dexiu, Gong Rongzhou, Research of The Theory and Experiment of Twin-Tube Hydraulic Shock Absorber outside Controlling Clique on Electric-Magnetic Field, CHINA MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, China, Vol.14, No.14, 2003, the second half of July.
9. Liu Xiaoying, Zhang Zhongfu, Huang Dexiu, Liu Deming, Gong Rongzhou, Damping Force of an Automobile Fluid Shock Absorber with Outside Electrorheological Valves, JOURNAL OF WUT (INFORMATION &MANAGEMENT ENGINEERING), Vol.27 No.1, Feb.2005.
10. Liu Xiaoying, Huang Dexiu, Gong Rongzhou, THEORY AND EXPERIMENT OF NEW SHOCK ABSORBER WITH OUTSIDE ELECTRORHEOLOGICAL CLIQUE, CHINESE JOURNAL OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, Vol.40, No.11, Nov. 2004.
11. Yiming Rong, Xiaoying Liu, Theory of Automata Control , Beijing: China Machine Press, 2001, (in Chinese)