Academic Areas: Laser Technology and application
Born in Nov. 1978, Dr. Qin Yingxiong is now a associate professor at School of Optical and Electronic Information, and director of the department of laser technology.
His main research fields are laser optics, high power laser and laser processing technology. As the project director, his research projects were supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China, Hubei Province Natural Science Foundation, Wuhan Chenguang plan and so on. He presented a new type of toric concave mirror laser resonator with a big Fresnel number, and his research about the resonator was published in Optics Letters, with which he was won the 2009 China Optical important achievement award. As the core backbone, he took part in the research of the national "Eleven. Five" science and technology support program, and 2kW RF slab CO2 laser was developed successfully by his research team. He has acquired 7 state authorized invention patents, and published over 20 papers on important science journals. He is also a reviewer of several international publications such as Optics Express, Applied Optics, Optics & Laser Technology.
1996/09 – 2000/06, Bachelor in Material Science and Engineering of Huangzhong University of Science and Technology.
2000/09 – 2003/06, Master in Physical electronics of Huangzhong University of Science and Technology.
2004/09 – 2008/06, PhD in Physical electronics of Huangzhong University of Science and Technology.
2000~-present, Huangzhong University of Science and Technology.
1. Qin Yingxiong, Tang Xiahui, Xiao Yu et al. Toric concave mirror laser resonator with a big Fresnel number. Opt. Lett. 2009, 34( 7), 1120~1122
2. Qin Yingxiong, Xiao Yu, Li Gen, Liu Juan, Peng Hao, Deng Qiansong，Tang Xiahui．Numerical simulation of a laser resonator with an in-phase doughnut-like output beam．Journal of Modern Optics，2009，56(16), 1804－1811
3. Qin Yingxiong, Xiao Longsheng, Wang Du, Tang Xiahui．Output beam characteristics of a toric concave mirror laser resonator．Optical Engineering, 2009，48(10), 104202-1-104202-5
4. Qin Yingxiong, Tang Xiahui, Liu Juan etc.Study on folded resonator of high power transverse flow CO2 laser.Proc. of SPIE 2009, Vol.7515 75150L-1--75150L-6
5. Du Wang, Yingxiong Qin, Xiahui Tang, Longsheng Xiao．Eigenvector method for unstable resonator simulations．Optics Coumunications．2012(285), 2682-2687
6. Xiao Yu, Tang Xiahui, Qin Yingxiong, Peng Hao, and Wang Wei, "Band-limited angular spectrum numerical propagation method with selective scaling of observation window size and sample number," J. Opt. Soc. Am. A, 2012( 29), 2415-2420
7. Xiao Yu, Tang Xiahui, Qin Yingxiong*,et al. Wide-window angular spectrum method for diffraction propagation in far and near field. Opt. Lett., 2012. 37(23): 4943-4945
8. DOU Wei-jiang,QIN Ying-xiong*,JU Xiao-bao,LI Kai,XU Ting. Diffusion Processing and Its Matching Property of Multicrystalline Silicon Solar Cells Through Reactive Ion Etching Texturing. ACTA PHOTONICA SINICA, 2013, 42(6): 649～653
9. Wang xue, Dou Weijiang, Qin Yingxiong*, Ju Xiaobao. Research on Polysilicon Solar Cell Laser-doped Selective Emitter. ACTA PHOTONICA SINICA, 2014, accepted.
10. Longsheng xiao, Yingxiong Qin* ,Xiahui Tang, Chenhao Wan, Gen Li. Study on the beam shaping characteristics of unstable-waveguide hybrid resonators. APPLIED OPTICS, 2014, 53(10), 2213-2219
11. Xiao Longsheng, Tang Xiahui, Qin Yingxiong, et al. Shaping Characteristics of Output Beam of 2 kW Radio Frequency Slab CO2 Lase. Chinese Journal of Lasers, 2014, 41(4): 0402008
Xiahui Tang, Yingxiong Qin, Rutao Zhong, Shiming Li, Jiarong Li, Guofu Zhu, Yi Zhou, Jinxin Zhou, Maoyan Xiao, Hansheng Wang, Fanghan Cai, Libo Li. Diamond bit laser welting technology and system was nominated to the first prize of National Advanced Science and Technology Award, Ministry of Education,2004.
Xiahui Tang, Guofu Zhu, Jianghua Ren, Shimin Li, Jiarong Li, Yingxiong Qin, Hansheng Jiang, Yuanying Cheng, Tao Xie, Haihong Ruan. Laser welting technology and system of erasure and environment-friendly diamond circular saw blade won the second prize of Hubei Science and Technology Advance Prize, 2004.
Laser- Matter Interaction