Academic Areas: Power Elecronics; RF Front-end Analog IC ; Mixed-Signal IC
Chen Xiaofei was born in Dec.,1968. She received the B.S. degree in Semiconductor Physics and Devices from University of Electronic Science and Technology of China in 1989; and the Ph.D degree in Microelectronics from Huazhong University of Science and Technology of China in 2006. In 2007, she joined the Research Center of VLSI & System for research, HUST, and teaching focused on Mix-signal Integrated circuit design. From June, 2009 to Sept. 2009, She studied in Interuniversity Microelectronic Center (IMEC) and KU Leuven. From Spet. 2013 to Spet.2014, She has been doing research work on DC-DC converter for POL applications in the Center of Power Electronics Sytem (CPES), VT, U.S.A.
She has taken charge of several projects supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China, the Natural Science Foundation of Hubei Province, and China Postdoctoral Fund. She managed about 15 projects supported by international and national corporations. She has authored over 30 papers and is a co-inventor on 5 issued pending Chinese patents.
PhD in Microelectronics
Feb. 2007- Oct. 2009, At Department of Electonic Science and Technology, Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST), Lecturer;
Nov. 2009- June,2012, At Department of Electonic Science and Technology, Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST), Associate Professor;
June,2012- Present, at School of Optic and Electronic Information,HUST,. Associate Professor;
1. Chen Xiaofei, Shen Yading, Zou Xuecheng，Lin Shuangxi, Zou Wanghui. “A New High Performance RF LDMOS with Vertical n+n-p-p+ Drain Structure” in the IEEE 10th International Conference on ASIC (ASICON2013), p. 523-526, Oct. 28-31, 2013, Shenzhen, China
2. Chen Xiaofei, Liu Fanhong, Zou Xuecheng，Lin Shuangxi. “A Linearized VBE Bandgap Voltage Reference with Wide Temperature Range” in the IEEE 10th International Conference on ASIC (ASICON2013), p. 838-841, Oct. 28-31, 2013, Shenzhen, China.
3. Zou Wanghui, Chen Xiaofei, Zou Xuecheng. “ An Improved Analytical Series Resistance Model for On-Chip Stacked Inductors” in the IEEE 10th International Conference on ASIC (ASICON2013), Oct. 28-31, 2013, Shenzhen, China.
4. Zou Wanghui; Chen Xiaofei; Dai Kui; Zou Xuecheng, “Switched-inductor VCO based on tapped vertical solenoid inductors,” Electronics Letters, v 48, n 9, p 509-511, April 26, 2012.
5. Wanghui Zou, Xiaofei Chen, Zhige Zou, Shuangxi Lin, “A 5.8-GHz fully integrated LNA with solenoid inductors in 0.18-μm CMOS baseline process,” 2nd IEEE International Conference on Electronic Information and Control Engineering (IEEE ICEICE 2012), Lushan, China, 2012.04.06-08
6. Chen Xiao-fei, Xu Jin-bo, Zou Xue-cheng, Lin Shuang-xi, “ A 1.8mW 2MHz signal bandwidth continuous-time sigma-delta modulator，2011 International Conference on Information Science and Technology, ICIST 2011, pp 221-224, China, 2011.03.26-28
7. Chen Xiao-Fei, Bao Qing-Lei, Zou Xue-Cheng, Lin Shuang-Xi, “An Inverting-Charge-Pump White LED Driver with High Efficiency,” 2011 International Conference on Instrumentation, Measurement, Circuits and Systems, pp 273-278, Hong Kong, 2011.12.12-13
8. Zou Wanghui, Chen Xiaofei, Lei Jianming, Dai Kui, Zou Xuecheng, “An area-efficient 5GHz/10GHz dual-mode VCO with coupled helical inductors in 0.13-UM CMOS technology,” Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, pp 512-515, Canada, 2011.05.08-11
9. Wanghui Zou, Xiaofei Chen, Dan Wu, Kui Dai and Xuecheng Zou, “A 72% tuning range wideband LC-VCO using switched multilayer inductors,” 9th IEEE International Conference on ASIC (IEEE ASICON 2011), Xiamen, China, 2011
10. Chen Xiao-fei, Xu Jin-bo, Zou Xue-cheng, Lin Shuang-xi. A 1.8mW 2MHz signal bandwidth continuous-time sigma-delta modulator，2011 International Conference on Information Science and Technology, ICIST 2011, pp 221-224, China, 2011.03.26-28
11. Li Si-zhen, Zou Xue-cheng, Chen Xiao-fei. Designing a compact soft-start scheme for voltage-mode DC-DC switching converters. Microelectronics Journal, vol. 41, no. 7, pp 430-439, 2010
12. Li Si-zhen, Zou Xue-cheng, Chen Xiao-fei. A nonlinear control buck converter with fast transient response, ISIC-2009 - 12th International Symposium on Integrated Circuits, Proceedings, pp 45-48, Singapore, 2009.12.14-16
13. Chen Xiao-fei, Zou Xue-cheng, Cheng jun, Yu kai, Lin Shuang-xi. System Modeling and Stability Design for Peak Current-mode Buck Power Converter, Proceedings - IEEE INDIN 2008: 6th IEEE International Conference on Industrial Informatics, pp 933-938, South Korea, 2008.07.13
14. Chen Xiao-fei, Zou Xue-cheng, Lin Shuang-xi, Jin Hai. A 155 Mbps laser diode driver with automatic power and extinction ratio control. Journal of Zhejiang University: Science A, vol.2, no.8, pp 1346-1350, 2007
15. Chen Xiao-fei, Zou Xue-cheng. A 1.25Gbps Laser Diode Driver with Programmed Temperature Compensation for Modulation Current. 2006 6th international conference on ITS telecommunications proceedings (IEEE Cat. No.06EX1240), pp1169-1172, 2006.06.21-23
16. Chen Xiao-fei, Zou Xue-cheng, Lin Shuang-xi, Yu Kai. A 1.25Gbps DC-Coupled Laser Diode Driver with VBE Compensation Technique, Microelectronic Journal, vol. 37, no. 11, pp 1361-1365, 2006
CMOS analog IC design
IC Course project
Research Center for VLSI and Systems