Senior Lecturer of Microelectronics
Phone: (86-27) 8755-8567
Academic Areas: Communication
A senior engineering and IT manager, Zhuoming Feng is the senior lecture of Microelectronics at school of Optical and Electronic Information in the Huazhong University of Science and Technology. His research area spans Multimedia and Communication system . He focuses on such researches as : Broadband Wireless Communication; Network technology of DTV; Channel Codec and application on DTV; Multimedia Communication Technology; Embedded system and devices ; Electromagnetics Measurement.
PhD in Science of Microelectronics and Solid state electronics, 2012, Huazhong University of Science and Technology;
Master, Electromagnetics Measurement, 1997, Huazhong University of Science and Technology;;
Bachelor, Information Engineering, 1992, Huazhong University of Science and Technology .
At HUST since 2002. Department of Electrical Power; Department of science and Technology of Electronics ; school of Optical and Electronic Information(2012- present).
1. Z. Feng, W. Liu, X. Tao, and B. Luo, "Improved pulse shaping for PAPR reduction of OFDM signal," Journal on Communications, vol. 33, pp. 154 - 160, 2012.
2. Z. Feng, X. Tao, W. Liu, and X. Zou, "Optimal pulse shaping for peak-to-average power ratio reduction of OFDM signal," Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology (Natural Science Edition), vol. 40, pp. 81-84, 2012.
3. Feng, Z., et al. PAPR reduction of OFDM using a novel concatenated PS-PTS method. 2011. Wuhan, China: IEEE Computer Society.
4. Feng, Z., et al., Method for grounding fault detection and device based on differential current measurement. Huazhong Ligong Daxue Xuebao/Journal Huazhong (Central China) University of Science and Technology, 2000. 28(6): p. 46-48.
5. Feng, Z. and D. You, Differentially DC biased high sensitivity magnetic field sensor. Yibiao Jishu Yu Chuanganqi/Instrument Technique and Sensor, 1999(12): p. 9-11.
6. Feng, Z., et al.Realization of PVR Function for SC2005-based Digital STB，Cable Television Technology ,2004,4
7. Feng, Z., et al.A Method for Grounding Fault Detection and Device Based on Differential Current Measurement. Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology，2000，6
8. Feng, Z., et al.Design and Implementation of Subtitle Decoder in Digital TV Set Top Box of DVB，Cable Television Technology，2004，13
9. Feng, Z., et al. Application Analysis of DVB-C Tuner，Cable Television Technology ,2005,12
10. Feng, Z., et al. USB-interface-based Receiving Termination for DVB-C Data Broadcasting，JCable Television Technology，2004，5
11. Feng, Z., et al. Differentially DC Biased Type MagneticField Sensor of High Sensitivity，Instrument Technique and Sensor,1999,12
12. Feng, Z., et al. The Comparison of the Detection Methods About the Earth Fault in DC System, Electrical Measurement and Instrument),1997,34(5):27～30
13. Liu, M and Z. Feng., et al. An adaptive approach for salient motion in dynamic scenes. 2012. Nanjing, Jiangsu, China: IEEE Computer Society.
14. Liu, W and Z. Feng., et al., Study of Entitled Management Group Scheme in DTV System. Video Engineering, 2012. 36(18): p. 24-7.
15. Liu, W., R. Luo and Z. Feng. A fast mode decision algorithm for H.264/AVC inter prediction. 2012. Beijing, China: IEEE Computer Society.
16. Yang, W and Z. Feng., et al., Blurred defocused image restoration based on FRFT. Wuhan University Journal of Natural Sciences, 2007. 12(3): p. 496-500.
17. Lu, Z and Z. Feng., et al., The influences of non-simultaneous sample data on the current direction judgment in power line protection and their correction. Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2000. 28(7): p. 95-7.
Won the second-class Technology Award of Wuhan City for his Multimedia terminal of ISN in 2004.
Won the second-class Technology Award of Hubei Province for his Multimedia terminal of ISN in 2004.
Signal and system
Principles and Design of Embedded System
Theory and Technology for Multimedia
Course Project of Software Design